Terms and Conditions of Entry
Registrants will agree to the following terms and conditions of entry at the time they sign up.
1. It is the entrants responsibility to choose the appropriate Awards category to enter.
2. Your entry is not confirmed until payment has been received in full.
3. Once you have registered for a category and paid the entry fee, no refunds will be issued.
4. Entries are not transferrable.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to correctly complete the forms and submit all required information by the due date.
6. Failure to submit all required forms and information will result in your entry being invalid.
7. Businesses may enter as many categories as they are eligible for.
8. Each business may only enter once per category.
9. All written submissions must be your own work.
10. Images used as part of your submission must be of your work, and not breach copyright laws.
11. The Awards will be announced online on Wednesday, 17 November 2021
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no discussion may be entered into.
13. By submitting images with your entry you give The Party Stylist of the Year Awards, Party Stylists Australia, and their affiliates permission to publish your images, with attribution, to all social media platforms for the purpose of promoting the Awards
A business is defined as any one entity trading under a current Australian Business Number or Australian Company Number.
The entrant is a registered business, sole trader, or company.
Awards Categories are those listed on “The Website”
Entry Fees are the amount payable as listed on the Registration Page on “The Website”
The Website is www.partystylistoftheyearawards.com.au
Due Date: Entries for the 2021 Party Stylist of the Year Awards categories closes 30th August 2021.
Online: The awards will be announced online via a link accessible to the public.
Submission refers to the entry form and all details required to complete your entry.
The Awards refers to the Party Stylist of the Year Awards