About the Awards
A peer reviewed process
The Party Stylist of the Year Awards is designed to recognise and present an opportunity for all sized businesses who work in, and supply to the Australian party industry.
With a peer reviewed system of judging, based on meeting standarised criteria, winners are awarded on merit rather than a public votes system. We believe this allows for a fairer and more balanced approach to recognising those who serve our industry with grace and commitment and are worthy of mention no matter how many clients they serve.
A panel of experts
Judges work in our industry and have experience serving the same customer base as you. They understand your challenges, and they identify with your successes.
Benefits of awards
Awards programs may feel like a rah-rah parade for the popular kids. But if you’re not tooting your own horn it’s not likely anyone else will either. Stand up and be proud of what you do, so that the industry and your clients can celebrate your talent.
Entrants complete a questionnaire, submit details about their business, and share client feedback.
This is a simple process taking approximately an hour to complete.
Finalists will be announced in mid-September.
Winners will be awarded at our online event on Wednesday the 17th of November.
2021 Important Dates
20 April – Registrations Open
30 August – Registrations Close
From 7th September – Finalists Announced
October – Finalists assessed by judging panel
17th November – Online Awards Night: Winners announced
The 2021 Finalists
- Will be announced on our social pages
- You’ll be featured in the Awards commemorative magazine with a mini bio produced by Confetti Fair
- You will receive a digital Finalists certificate
- A finalists icon for you to use on your socials
- And your brand will be listed on the Awards website with links to your web or socials
- Plus! A bonus 3 month membership to Party Stylists Australia’s Styling the Green Room
Our 2021 Winners will receive:
- A ‘Winner of the Party Stylist of the Year Awards’ icon for display on your socials
- A crystal trophy
- A Winners certificate
- Discount Party Supplies gift voucher to the value of $250
- The winner of the Party Stylist of the Year category will get a $500 Discount Party Supplies voucher
- Lumber Punks Axe Throwing voucher
- A mention in the Awards Wrap Up spread in the Confetti Fair Mini Mag March 2022 edition
- A 12-month subscription to Confetti Fair
- A 12-month membership to Party Stylists Australia’s Styling the Green Room
- And a hand crafted cookie from Flyawaypineapple
Thinking about entering
Awards lend credibility to your business. They establish you within your industry as someone to be taken seriously. And they establish trust with your clientele who can see your commitment to your product or service.
Lend credibily to your business
Clients will feel secure in your ability to deliver your product or services. When you establish yourself as a business leader you say to your clients that you are trustworthy, and committed to service excellence.
Build trust and credibility
In order to build trust, expertise, and authority in your industry you need to be visible. The Party Stylist of the Year Awards showcase your talent, and demonstrate that your peers deem you a worthy award recipient.
A peer reviewed judging criteria
You are acknowledging your team by nominating. The validation that you are delivering top quality products and services will boost motivation to keep up standards, and improve staff morale.
Build morale and motivate your team
A desire to see the party industry recognised
Celebrating the creativity in the Australian party industry is the motivation behind supporting and giving back through industry specific awards.
Party Stylists Australia aims to recognise industry leaders and standouts in their field for innovation, collaboration, and service excellence.
We seek to award those businesses who provide invaluable support to a thriving and vibrant business community.
The Party Stylist of the Year Awards value collaboration, cooperation, and innovation.